And ‘the most cheerful look to the summer, but what is the make-up right? Let’s see how to play with colors.
No doubt this is the time of year when we can show off outfits in yellow, from a casual morning began, through a more ‘organized’ for a drink until you get the look ‘strong’ for our summer evenings. But once you decide what to wear (here all the tips for 10 different looks), the question arises what kind of makeup is best suited for the various shades of yellow, especially if we are not too expert of lipsticks, blushes and eye shadows. So let us see what is the perfect makeup to bring out more the merrier color of summer that is really well with all skin tones.
Yellow gold and mustard
We start from an outfit of a deep yellow, as may be the mustard or gold shades. Obviously starting from the skin, if you have no particular requirements we can limit ourselves to a thin layer of BB Cream or a light foundation. But you really should nuanced blush to the cheekbones, for example Blush Accord Parfait 365 Brune Nude. With a bright yellow outfit, as they teach us the stars, lipstick becomes the main element of our make up, rigorously chosen in an intense shade. Space, therefore, to brick red , to red, to red coral but also to ‘orange, perfect with the look that we have chosen. We do not mind even the lips plain or with a layer of gloss, it is important to remember that the pastel pink is absolutely prohibited. Let Glam Shine 6H 106 Forever Young of L’Oreal Paris. On the eyes we use a lighter eye shadow color than lipstick, always combined with the yellow chosen for the dress. Will do fine gold brownish tones or, in contrast, tends toward a lighter shade. Perfect Color Infaillible- Gold Collection 27 Goldimine.
To put it in a classic yellow we can play with just as delicate nuances, such as the bare pink on the lips, a line of eyeliner and you’re done. If we like to play with the colors we can dare also one dark green smokey eyes, the important thing is to keep the matte lips, totally natural. If, however, we prefer to keep the sober shades, just a shaded gray eye shadow on the upper eyelid, the mascara and a past light pencil on the lower rim.
In this case there are two basic rules to follow to makeup a suitable yellow dresses for a maternity outfit: switched on lipstick on her lips and a good foundation in place of CC cream if you have a pale complexion.
Swimming for Pregnant Women: Benefits and Indications
Enjoy the benefits of swimming to pregnant women while in pregnancy! See with us how and why.
The swimming for pregnant women is one of the practices recommended in the pregnancy period. It is currently known that the practice of physical exercise in pregnancy can bring immense benefits to the pregnant woman and to the fetus.
Pregnancy should not be considered a state in which the mother requires rest (except for some specific cases), should rather be stimulated to maintain an active life-style, since that does not have complications during this period.
The American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologistics it is recommended that, in the absence of complications, pregnant women should benefit from the practice of regular physical exercise in a controlled and well-oriented.
SWIMMING FOR PREGNANT WOMEN: BENEFITS!
Swimming is one of the types of physical activity recommended for pregnant women, due to the buoyancy that the water provides to the body, and the fact of reducing the weight of the body while in the water.
During physical exercise in water is the redistribution of the bodily fluid, increasing the volume of the central blood. On the other hand, the blood pressure and heart rate drop, not affecting any parameter of fetal.
Physical exercise in the water also reduces the impact on joints, decreasing the risk of injury.
The swimming for pregnant women, can also be recommended to reduce the swelling, due to hydrostatic pressure, favoring venous return, serving as termoregulador.
OTHER BENEFITS OF SWIMMING FOR PREGNANT WOMEN:
- Decrease of muscle tension encouraging relaxation and reduction of spasms, in addition to stretching, strengthening and increasing the resistance;
- Low impact for the joints and, above all, to the pelvic floor;
- Facilitates mobility and the maintenance of the amplitude to articulate with less effort;
- Low risk of injury;
- Immersion in water has a relaxing effect;
- Reduces body weight while in the water;
- Greater buoyancy;
- Work large muscle groups (legs, back,arms,etc.);
- The decrease of discomfort in the back, typical of this period of gestation;
- Reduces the oedema gravidarum (edema is the accumulation of abnormal amounts of fluid in the intercellular spaces or in the cavities of the body);
- Pain and edema: the water reduces the sensitivity of nerve endings in connection therewith, providing for the reduction of pain, and by the action of hydrostatic with the decrease of the edema;
- Is protected against excessive heat;
- Increased cardiovascular capacity;
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EXERCISE IN PRE-BIRTH
The American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologistics recommends that:
- During pregnancy, women can continue to do physical exercise moderately;
- Moderate physical exercise, advisable 3 times per week is preferable to work out sporadically;
- Does not exceed 75% of maximum heart rate;
- Avoid performing exercises in the position of the bench press after the 1st trimester of pregnancy;
- Avoid standing for long periods of time standing;
- Decrease the intensity of the exercise;
- Stop the exercise if a pregnant woman if you find tired and avoid to come to the point of exhaustion;
- Changes can cause imbalance and put in danger the woman and the fetus, especially in the 3rd quarter;
- Avoid exercises that may cause some abdominal trauma;
- To ensure that the pregnant woman is consuming enough calories you want to keep your pregnancy healthy want to exercise;
- Hidratrar often;
- The body temperature should not exceed 38°;
- Avoid exercises above the head level, so as to avoid wrong postures, rise in blood pressure and discomfort;
- The muscles that should be emphasized: abdominals, chest, shoulders, back, and pelvic muscles;
- Work with the light load and increase the number of reps – minimum of 15..
CARE IN THE PRACTICE OF SWIMMING FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
- Avoid entering the water through a dive, use the stairs to descend slowly, due to temperature changes, but also to avoid impacts on the womb;
- Work on the stretching, without reaching the maximum limit of the resistance;
- Avoid high-impact, does not perform changes of direction sudden so as not to affect the fetus.
- Use the style of swimming that is most comfortable for you, and which is more comfortable, and can go ranging to give stimuli different to the body;
- Breathe calmly and quietly;
- Avoid performing the activity immediately after large meals;
- Keep yourself hydrated;
- Do not swim in public swimming pools, that you are not sure of the hygiene of the same.
ACCOUNT-INDICATIONS TO THE PRACTICE OF PHYSICAL EXERCISE IN PREGNANCY
If the woman has any of these problems during pregnancy, the practice of sport is recommended:
- Heart disease;
- Lung disease;
- Pathology cervical;
- Chances of a multiple pregnancy (after 30 weeks);
- Bleeding during pregnancy;
- Placenta previa;
- Premature labor;
- Rupture premature of membrane;
- Hypertension not controlled;
- Cardiac arrhythmia;
- Diabetes not controlled;
- Thyroid disease;
- Fetal growth restriction;
- Development intra-uterine abnormal ;
- Rheumatic disease;
- Thrombophlebitis (vein inflamed with blood clots).
SWIMMING EXERCISES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
Pregnant women can do swimming, water aerobics, hydrotherapy, and other aquatic activities that meet the guidelines listed above, and always taking medical advice prior.
Let’s leave some examples of exercises that pregnant women can perform in the water:
Perform gait on the extension of the swimming pool, so slow and correct posture;
2. RACE WITH THE HEELS ROTATED IN THE BUTTOCKS
Being the muscular work performed by the muscle back of the thigh;
3. RACE WITH THE HANDS PUSHING THE WATER OUT THE FRONT
Run in place and take alternately the arms of the water, leading them back to chest height, place the palm of the hand facing to the front, pushing water to the front;
4. HANDS TO THE HIGH
Elbows on the surface of the water, rotate the forearms outward, put your hands in the water, bringing them closer to the front of the palm of the hands facing;
muscular Work: biceps, triceps, pecs, forearms;
5. RUN IN PLACE LIFTING THE KNEES TOWARDS THE CHEST
March in place with lifting the knee, pull the knee high, pushing the water down with the sole of the foot;
muscular Work: is carried out by the muscles of the thigh anterior and posterior;
6. ABDUCTION OF THE LEG
Lifting the side of the legs are alternately extended, resting his hands on the edges of the pool, run in one leg, and then at the other;
Muscular Work: side and inner thigh.
Hold on to the edge of the pool and hitting the legs with the feet within the water;
The swimming for pregnant women, brings many benefits and is a great method to exercise the entire body, providing cardiovascular benefits and muscle strengthening with a low risk of injury.
Before you start any physical practice, it is essential to the authorization of your physician to ensure that there are no risks and that recourse is always to the help of a professional in the area.
Katherine Waterston Maternity Dress
wedding, vintage, bride, flowers, spring, dress, hair …
Sexy Royal Blue Mermaid Chiffon Prom Dresses Floor Length …
Buy Rovio Angry Birds Yellow Bird Dress Tween Costume
Zara Phillips shows off her first maternity outfit
Meghan Markle’s maternity wardrobe on the royal tour: All …
Off-White Unisex Long Belt
Kirsten Dunst Baby Name Ennis Howard Plemons
2018 Ankara styles for Big Ladies
Chic Modern African Print Dresses For Indian Summers On …
Belle Princess Toddler Girls Costume on Storenvy
Lolita Cat Overalls Dress Cute Anime Cosplay Jumper DC90 …
Pictures of south african traditional wedding dresses …
Listing not available
Elegant Prom Dress,Plus Size Yellow Lace Off the Shoulder …
Rachel Pally Morning Dress