Currently there are prenatal tests that give us an approximate weight of the baby during pregnancy, so that we will be having this data. In addition, if you have reached these words probably is that you’re already doing everything you need so that the baby has an appropriate birth weight.
Because actually the MOM is having in his hand, most of the time, facilitate the baby to grow properly. Born with a weight under (less than 2500 kg) or too low (less than 1500 kg) can be a serious problem for the baby, so let us see what can be done to avoid that risk.
Women with resources, informed and that they are responsible for medical care and lifestyle tend to have a low rate of births of babies of low weight. And is that the majority of causes of low weight at birth can be prevented.
Preventable causes of low-weight births
With regard to whether it is possible to prevent low birth weight, is known to be the most effective way of preventing low birthweight visit to gynecologist before and during pregnancy on a regular basis. We can learn to take care of our health, and greatly reduce the risk of having a baby of low weight at birth.
The most common causes for which the babies weigh little at birth and on which we can act are:
- The consumption of drugs such as tobacco and alcohol may limit fetal growth (and cause birth defects). Therefore the recommendations are zero alcohol and tobacco during pregnancy. The mother can begin to let those bad habits before achieve pregnancy. Exposure to smoke from other smokers can also reduce the weight of the baby.
- The use of hard drugs (particularly cocaine). The effects of these drugs on the fetus include other devastating, we have one of the most serious risks for the good development of the pregnancy.
- The consumption of poor nutrition. Good nutrition during pregnancy is essential for the proper growth of the baby. Consume a supplement of prenatal vitamins throughout the pregnancy, including folic acid, will help reduce the odds of experiencing a preterm birth and to avoid problems of malformations…
- In relation to the previous point, we have the weight of the mother to be lower than normal because of his voluntary pregorexia or “mamirexia”, a will remain excessively thin during pregnancy.
- Suffering from excessive stress and anxiety, which would limit the flow of blood (and thereby the nutrition) to the uterus.
Other causes of low-weight births
Other causes of that baby despite little birth, that they are not the direct responsibility of the mother but that they can be identified or controlled by medical aid are:
- A multiple pregnancy.
- A chronic maternal disease (high blood pressure, diabetes, certain infections or problems in the heart, kidneys or lungs…).
- Experiencing preterm labor, i.e., the child born premature.
- When there is placental insufficiency, that is, that the placenta not working as well as it should, and the baby may receive less oxygen and nutrients from the mother.
- Some of the parents or the baby suffering from genetic disorders.
- Some environmental factors could influence the normal development of the fetus.
But even in these cases, the appropriate prenatal care and proper diet can compensate for the inevitable decline of the baby’s weight. If you know that the baby is very small, nowadays there are more and more advanced medical care provided to the baby more likely to survive and grow with health.
In short, we can see that sometimes the baby is small at birth for reasons that no one can control, but in our environment these cases are detected well by the medical history of the mother, or by ultrasound, which can determine if your baby is growing at a normal rate or not.
Not all small at birth babies have the intrauterine growth retardation, it may be smaller than normal, but with a proper development. Why should assess all the chaos of little babies at birth. The very small ones are fruit of a retarded fetal growth.
Finally, note that so many risks involved that a baby has a low weight at birth as having excess weight, It is advisable to always follow medical recommendations, a lifestyle healthy and undergo prenatal checks to verify that everything is going well.
Is this Britain’s biggest baby? Infant grows to the size …
Baby Footprint Tattoos
Yummy mummy! Jennifer Metcalfe flaunts slender post-baby …
Paddy McGuinness’ wife flaunts incredible weight loss just …
Bundaberg hatches thousands of baby turtles [gallery …
A Tribute To The Dust
Tiny elephant. : WTF
Blac Chyna: How Much Does She Weigh Now?!?
Why Becoming a Mother Doesn’t Mean Losing Yourself
notre petit ange: October 2010
Abbey Clancy shows off her slender physique and pert …
Search whale Memes on me.me
Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
Premature Baby Saved Whose Feet Were Just the Size of a …
Poll: how much does your 4/5 month old baby weigh …
Jennifer Metcalfe reveals her sensational figure after …
Abbey Clancy Holidays In Dubai With Husband Peter Crouch …
Just a little off the top….
Bundaberg hatches thousands of baby turtles