Before going to shop to buy maternity clothes, read these tips to adapt your look to your new curves.
Gone are the days where one camouflaging the rounded belly during pregnancy. You celebrate motherhood, and you have to shine even pregnant.
Priorities for your maternity clothes
- Comfort, quality and elasticity.
- Good size (not too big unnecessarily).
- Three quarter sleeves to cover arms.
- From black to parties where you take the most weight (buttocks, hips, arms).
- The sweaters or empire waist dresses or cache-heart style to advantage.
- Colourful accessories to complete.
- Lightweight fabrics overlay to complement the style.
Not to do
- Take clothes too baggy or too tight.
- Continue shopping in your favorite shops.Remember, even at the upper body, arms, chest and neck may take more extensive than expected.
- Buy only black … you’re depressed.Dare to color!
- Go into specialty store, at least for a first bra test adjusted to your new breast size.You will have the necessary guidance later to run the other stores if you want more choices, or pay a little less.
- Consider that you will change your bra size every quarter.
- You can continue have your current wardrobe, but avoid synthetic fabrics.Cotton is your best option.
- The elastic should go under the belly.If the tummy, make sure it is not too tight.
Shoes / boots
- Take a greatest point (no, do not lengthen your feet), simply because you’ll be more comfortable when your feet will swell.
- Avoid heels over an inch, and make sure they support you enough.
- Enjoy fashion high boots (elastic calf) to wear with maternity leggings that is affordable on http://www.emilyleggings.com/.
Do not be tempted by the low waist jeans. At least not when your belly is actually rounded. All that is bent is not recommended during pregnancy. The pregnancy jeans is very comfortable and is in the most beautiful styles now.
If you are pregnant in the summer, avoid the bikini as much as possible, since it is better to avoid exposing the belly to the sun. The jersey one-piece (maternity) is recommended.
Have you thought of the thrift stores?
If your budget does not allow you to splurge, or if you are addicted to shopping, visit thrift stores time to time. You will find clothes of good quality. The only problem will be finding the right size.
When you stay at home
This is leseulendroit where you are allowed to put the clothes of your spouse, but opt for one or two sets female, if the visit would point!
90 best Birthday Outfit Ideas images on Pinterest …
"A Pumpkin Bump" Maternity Halloween T-Shirt
Custom Due Date Stork Maternity T-Shirt Clothes Top You pick
Winter Maternity Clothes
Kako odabrati odjeću u trudnoći – Moda 2017
Elizabethan Maternity Clothing
Ladies MATERNITY T-Shirt Clothing Pregnancy Funny Baby …
16 best big sister shirts images on Pinterest
Winter Maternity Clothes
Pro Life Maternity Clothes
Custom Due Date Stork Maternity T-Shirt Maternity Clothes …
Basic Guides to Choose the Best Petite Maternity Clothes …
328 best Winter Maternity Wear & Accessories images on …
Laura Tenison’s Maternity Clothes Tips
Ultrasound Maternity Clothes
62 best What To Wear For Your Session images on Pinterest …
31 best Fall into Fashion 2014 images on Pinterest …
Glitz and glam pair with plenty of coverage, making the …
Popular items for maternity clothes on Etsy
Choosing Dress To Wear To A Wedding 2013