A temperature curve is an interesting method to track ovulation, i.e. the time of your cycle when you are fertile.
A thermometer, a pen and a temperature curve tool
It’s the tools you need to develop your temperature curve. Many women opt for this technique when they want to get pregnant.
Indeed, during the menstrual cycle, the body temperature increases of a few tenths of a degree (between 0.2 and 0.5 ° C) just after ovulation. Just before, your temperature will be low. It’s so right before your temperature rises that you are fertile. You have three or four days to “take action”!
For best results, you must follow certain rules: take your temperature (rectal) at the same time, preferably in the morning before you get up (no activity before taking his temperature !). Then see the result in your temperature curve tool.
Read its temperature curve
- Usually, the body temperature is between 36.3 ° and 36.8 degrees in the morning.
- After ovulation, the temperaturerises of 0.2 to 0.5 °. The temperature remains high for a few days.
- It goes down iffertilization has not occurred. If you are pregnant, it is still high for several weeks. At the end of your cycle, if the temperature has not gone down, you may see a delay in rules. It’s time to take a pregnancy test !
Attention: the ovulation is often capricious and can be strongly shifted compared to the average data. Reports sexual intervals during the entire cycle remain the best way to get pregnant.
Temperature curve and ovulation test : winning duo
To put all the chances on your side, you can use an ovulation test. It will be more effective if you follow your temperature curve! This last will above all allow you to know roughly when do an ovulation test.
The limits of the temperature curve
- Temperaturevariations are weak and difficult to detect as a result. That is why extreme regularity in temperature taking, always under the same conditions, must be respected.
- Thetemperature rises after ovulation : the slightest increase, you must be vigilant and not to miss a few days, it will be too late!
do-41 diode packages through hole
Taiwanese-Sunlead Electrical Corp.-PTC, PTCR, heater …
Dynamic Viscosity of common Liquids
Just What Do You Call Dirt on Mars, Earth?
Sciencemadness Discussion Board
pcos – pcos-fighter on the baby road
I am pregnant ?: Basal body temperature measuring method …
Pregnancy bbt || blog.manicurex.ru
But Baby, my Feets too Big!!!!!
DOT Brake Fluid vs. Mineral Oil
baby – INTP mom
Basal Body Temperature Chart BBT A guide for women on how to
Simple Algae Home CO2 Scrubber
Natural Family Planning: Waiting For The Right Moment …
Intelligent Wearable APP Bluetooth Electronic Baby …
Animal Structure and Function
Vahulawa iFever Novelty Bluetooth Smart Thermometer …
Bluetooth Intelligent Baby Temperatur Monitor Thermometer …
TERMOMETRO DIGITALE BAMBINO TEMPERATURA CORPOREA BT PER …
Baby Fever Monitor Temperature Sensor Theory And Household …