Heavy legs, sciatica, insomnia, stress, pregnancy is often accompanied by a procession of little injuries you can relief using prenatal yoga posture. No need to have practiced yoga before, simply just to wait until you have reached your 2nd trimester of pregnancy.
1st yoga posture: to relax
- To relax and away stress, good breathing is essential.However life and his worries tend often to snorkeling. Through yoga, you will be able to pay attention to your breathing.
- Remember to breathe well always inhaling through the nose.For expiration, you have the choice: by the nose or the mouth. This posture will allow you to take seven times more oxygen to the ordinary, it will have immediate effect to soothe your nervous system and extend your breath. ELL you will be very useful also to help relax your hips and open your rib cage to make room to your diaphragm to move more easily. This is an excellent relaxation pose!
You need a carpet, a rolled up blanket and two cushions.
- (1) sitting cross-legged, gently lay your back on the roll cover.
- (2) the arms along the body, your palms facing the sky.Join the soles of your feet, as if you were a frog, and place a pillow under each knee. Your hips, your shoulders as your diaphragm relax completely. You have room to breathe.
- 3) breathe in the bottom of the belly that swells up like a balloon and empty all the air out.Repeat three times.
- (4) then move to the chest breathing.Breathe in, your chest lifts up and down when exhale by emptying air. When you’ve done it three times, move the breath to the clavicles.
- (5) inspire, lift the clavicles, exhale the clavicles down.Repeat three times before to chain the three breaths: belly, chest and collarbone. Do three times! Then you can stay in the pose, breathing normally as long as you want.
- (6) to leave this position, bring your knees and roll over on the side: this you won’t make you not bad on the back.Stay in the fetal position for a few breaths. To pick you up, use your arms and hands pushing off the ground to get back into a sitting position.
2nd posture of yoga: to work your perineum
- The perineum is a set of muscles that attaches like a hammock on one side to your anus and on the other to your vagina.It is a key player in your pregnancy and birth. It must be flexible to facilitate the release of your baby and allow you to better recover after birth. You can soften it by practicing this yoga posture prenatal five minutes a day.
You need a (yoga mat) mat and cushion.
- (1) sitting on the ground, with his legs crossed cross legged, place the pillow under your buttocks, so that your knees are lower than your pelvis and allow your hips to relax.
- (2) inhale and exhale, assuming that between your legs, you pull the tail of a cat to the sky: round the bottom, the middle and the upper back making sure to stick your Chin on your sternum.
- (3) then place your hands on your knees and inspiration, open all the upper body drop down your back like a bow.
- (4) relax your shoulders and breathe out.
- (5) pull forward slightly all the upper body forward to relax the lower back.
- (6) cross the hands and get to Heaven by inspiring.Blow and contract your perineum. If you’ve never worked this part of your body, just pretend you to remember to go to the bathroom.
- (7) the hands still in the air, breathe again by releasing your perineum.Don’t forget to think about relax your shoulders. Heals on a timeout accompanied by a contraction of your perineum.
- Do this exercise three times then gently drop your arms on the side.For more efficiency, complete this posture with a lateral stretch.
3rd position: to relax your back (and relieve your contractions during childbirth)
- During pregnancy, you may feel tension and pain in the back and pelvis.To relieve the pain, nothing like that give flexibility to the basin and release tension from the back using a posture that will allow you to relax in a few seconds. This pose will prove very useful also during childbirth between two sets of contractions. Because you are relaxed, the better you bear the pain!
You need a carpet and one (or more) rolled blankets.
- (1) sitting on the floor, buttocks on the heels, spread your knees up and lie your bust by stretching your arms toward the front of the mat.So that it does not pull you too in the groin, according to your body shape, place one or several blankets rolled between your legs to raise and drop your belly. Inhale and exhale deeply.
- (2) focus on the top of your back.Feel all your organs loosen. Imagine that your heart literally fell down! The middle and lower your back relax naturally.
- (3) then stretch your arms ahead of lifting elbows, wrists and palms of hands to plant your fingertips such as the claws of a cat!Inhale and exhale by pushing the tips of the fingers in the soil. All your spine stretches from the tailbone to the top of the head.
- (4) repeat the exercise three times.
- (5) then release the hands to the ground.Inhale, exhale and put you on all fours. Bring your knees. Your hands are slightly in front of your shoulders and your hips are behind your knees. Feel all the space you have for your tummy!
- (6) in this position, inhale by releasing completely, starting with the pelvis, spine that will grow like a hammock in which someone could go on.
- 7) open at the level of the shoulders and the chest.Then exhale and push on the tip of your fingers and make the round back, starting the movement from the basin. Well, release the head forward.
- (8) and try again, breathing in, to stretch your spine, hands flat.Repeat this exercise three times.
4th position: to improve your blood circulation
- During pregnancy, circulatory problems: heavy legs, constipation… are legion.The posture of the legs against the wall has the advantage of improving your circulation, but it allows also to soothe the nervous system and strengthen the immune system. It will also give you the opportunte to get in touch with your baby in the womb. Also very effective insomnia. An essential posture to practice without hesitation, especially after a long day!
You need a carpet and a rolled blanket or a pillow.
- (1) sitting on the floor, buttocks stuck against a wall, lie down on the ground on the side.
- (2) raise your legs to the bracket against the wall.Your back rests on the ground, your feet are bent, the neck flat, in “double Chin” to protect your neck.
- (3) put your hands on your stomach and let your pool relax on the ground.For more comfort, which will depend on your body type and the position of your baby, slide a pillow or a blanket folded under your pelvis. You can keep your arms on your stomach either along the body, palms facing the sky or then you can also stretch them behind the head, to free up a space for the diaphragm and allow you to breathe better. As a pregnant lady, you need a Yoga sports bra.
- (4) your legs can stay straight against the wall.If they become numb, cross your ankles, one side then the other. You can also open the like the letter V. You can also join the soles of feet and bend your legs like a frog! You choose!
- (5) inhale and exhale deeply and close your eyes. Sign with your baby. Imagine that you just drop it on your heart. Feel the space there is for you two inside! Hold between three and five minutes, if possible!
- Council +:insomnia, do not hesitate to get up even at night to do this posture! You will see that then you shouldn’t have to worry about sleep again!
5th position: to relieve sciatica
- Sciatica, is a classic bobo of pregnancy!The sciatic nerve is clip and causes severe pain radiating up to the thigh buttock. Even without gravity, sciatica can be disabling. This posture of prenatal yoga will help you to relieve your sciatica pain
You need a carpet and a belt of yoga or a scarf.
- (1) base, the buttocks on the heels, inhale and drop them on the ground on the side.Use your hands as a support to lie on the side.
- (2) then roll on the back bringing the heels close to the buttocks, the neck flat, almost ‘ in double chin to protect your neck.
- (3) the arms along the body, the hands and the feet in the ground, inhale and lift the pelvis to the sky.
- (4) at the end, bring the coccyx by unrolling the entire column vertebra by vertebra to flatten the lower back to the floor.
- (5) lay your left leg on the ground and place the belt or scarf under the Arch of right foot, leg stretched to the sky.Your feet are flexed. Inhale and exhale, right foot down slightly inward, to the left leg. You feel a deep relaxation of the right hip on the ground than going to release your sciatica.
- (6) don’t forget also to think to relax your shoulders!Hold inhaling and exhaling three times in a row.
- 7) go back to the Center and open the right leg extended outward by holding it with the scarf.Inhale and exhale, feel your hip opens more and more. Without forcing! Inhale and exhale deeply three times in a row and pull up the right leg to the Center over the last expiration.
- (8) fold the leg, remove belt, lay her on the ground and bend the left leg.Repeat to work both sides.
- (9) when you are finished, to pick you up, roll over on the side by bending both legs.Stay in this position for a few seconds. Then with the help of your arms and hands, push down on the ground, and just sit back down, the buttocks on the heels.
Benefits of Yoga Class vs Practicing at Home
Alluem Kids: 5 Good Reasons to Practice Prenatal Yoga
Tara Lee, Author at Mumfidential
Tara Lee, Author at Mumfidential
Happy Healthy Home: Five 30 Day Fitness Challenges
25 best SHIVOHAM ॐ Iyengar Yoga images on Pinterest
5 Common mistakes Woman make during Pregnancy
5 Reasons to Exercise while Pregnant, The Bump
3 Reasons to Practice Yoga While Pregnant
Best 25+ Prenatal exercise ideas on Pinterest
5 Things to Know about Prenatal Yoga – Infographic » Emily …
5 Yoga Moves That Strengthen Your Body for Birth
Teach Your Child Yoga: Here Are 4 Reasons to Practice Yoga …
Pregnant Women Stock Photos and Pictures
Benefits Of Exercise During Pregnancy
5 Reasons Why You Should Practice Yoga – The Insyder
17 Best images about Pregnancy Exercise on Pinterest …
5 Reasons to Practice Yoga Outdoors
42 Reasons to Exercise While Pregnant
Fine Fit Day Year in Review 2015