Do you want to go again, before your baby arrives? No problem. If your pregnancy goes well and your doctor has no objections, you can make holiday in peace and quiet.
When is the best time?
The time is favorable experience has shown that by around the fifth month. Very fine to most women. The transition problems of the early days are over and the abdomen is not so great, that he is an obstacle.
What goals are allowed?
Basically you must travel at your whim, this is true also for long-distance travel. Following points help you with the planning (expectant mothers need to look way, particularly critical even for last minute travel):
- Strong climate change burden on the organism. If you still like to, want to fly to the Caribbean to Morocco or Madagascar, you should book a comfortable accommodation with air conditioning. Then you can withdraw at any time to rest.
- Medical care and hygiene should be. Are advised on long-distance journeys to exotic destinations, what about the medical situation at the holiday destination. The sanitary facilities should meet halfway the here usual standards.
- Target areas or longer stays over 2,000 metres above sea level are not suitable. There, the oxygen content of the air is low, it can interfere with the supply of the unborn child. You should now not just plan treks in the Himalayas.
- Necessarily avoid consider areas where there is malaria and other tropical diseases, about yellow fever. Serious dangers threaten not only you, even your baby in the event of illness. If certain immunizations are required, you must clarify what is allowed during pregnancy with your doctor.
- The longer, the pregnancy swimwear is more strenuous for you. If you are driving, you should plan plenty of time for breaks. When purchasing a ticket reserve the aisle seat on the plane now. Then you can more even stretch your legs or stand up and walk around. This is very important because pregnant women, the risk of a thrombosis is increased.
Tip: Ask in time how long you may fly. All airlines have – mostly from the 36th week of pregnancy limits may but earlier -. Possibly also a medical clearance is required.
No matter how you travel: just remember to stay hydrated on the go and to go to the bathroom regularly. Pregnant women get a bladder infection easier. Avoid lots of fluids and regular urination.
- Don’t overdo it at the holiday destination. Can take it easy and avoid wild actions such as Jolt runs motorcycle tours in the hinterland. Also sunbathing are not for expectant mothers: the skin is particularly sensitive in pregnancy and may more easily cause unsightly pigment deposits. It is also better if you avoid unnecessary exposure to the heat of the Sun. Your body is already heavy work during pregnancy. So down in the shade and good cream.
Painted Hills – Oregon (4)
HIV Stigma in Kenyan Women
Super Fast, Super Sweaty Circuit Workout
So Much to Explore and Do in St. Petersburg’s Vibrant …
Aloo ka Paratha
Why We Miss Our Newborns
Congrats! ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Kevin McKidd Marries GF …
My Nepalese Home
The Spoon Theory Helps Explain The Struggle Of Chronic Illness
Buy Single Row Rudraksha Mala • Barishh.com
Travel Advice for Pregnant Women
Traveling while Pregnant: First Trimester Tips
Safe Travel During Pregnancy
Air Travel and Pregnancy
Traveling during pregnancy – yes or no?
What you should know about Air travel and pregnancy
Pregnancy Air Travel Tips
Travel and Pregnancy – Can it be done?
Tips for Travel When You’re Expecting