If the word acne classically evokes adolescence, this dermatological condition also concerns adults. It is not so rare in pregnant… She’s already had or not.
Acne, what is it?
- The acneis a dermatological condition related to a hyper secretion of sebum, the hyper Seborrhea, and a disorder of the come dogenese. A Seborrheic excessive secretion and the formation of a horny plug the Sebaceous Gland cannot escape and is penetrated. White heads and blackheads, whiteheads or blackheads will then form and are quickly colonized by bacteria.
- In some cases, the invasion of a black dot by a particular bacterium,propioni bacterium acnes, can lead to recurrent inflammatory lesions, pustules. It is so common for the dermatologist diagnosis of acne and prescribe appropriate treatment.
- If family heredity, stress, sun exposure, the use of detergents are all factors which can trigger acne, hormonal changes.
Acne: blame the hormones
- The appearance of acne pimples home for pregnant women, even those who never had acne before, due to the hormonal upheaval triggered by pregnancy.
- Progesterone activity increases the Sebaceous activity.This can trigger the occurrence of acne that will appear and then disappear to sometimes reappear throughout the pregnancy.
How to treat acne during pregnancy?
- Dermatologists are faced with the difficulty of treating the acne of a pregnant woman or a woman who is breastfeeding, because of many acne drugs cannot be prescribed during pregnancy or breastfeeding. That’s why even if this is very depressing, is not question to draw in his medicine cabinet to use treatments you have proved their efficiency on unsightly buttons. Even on local salaries, their use requires a medical opinion.
- During pregnancy, some allow to improve the condition of the skin, but very few allow to remove acne. Removing acne will adopt a strict hygiene and exercise patience. The situation will return to normal, a few weeks after your delivery. Time to restore your hormonal balance.
How to Clear Up Acne While Pregnant- Fashion & Beauty …
Clinique Face Cream For Rosacea 7us
The Skin Care Centre – Skin Problems We Treat
DERMACEUTIC Activ Retinol 0.5
10 Side Effects of Flu Shot You Need to Know
10 skin care ingredients to avoid during pregnancy
How long until your antibiotics stop working?
Women and Female Acne
Facials and Skin Care – Laser and Skincare
Cimicifuga Racemosa – NutraWiki
Can You Take Prednisone While Pregnant?
Camphor Tree Uses, Benefits and Side Effects
Berries and Grapes Health Benefits
Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Benefits Of Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) For Health …
Pubic Hair As Cross
Acne Treatment New Hampshire, Pimple Treatment Nashua
NHS Direct Wales
No Products For Rosacea 2017