Most women when they are pregnant are afraid of getting fat too and didn’t get back to the weight of before. And weighing that we search some tips to teach you to maintain the weight during pregnancy with health and without risks to your baby.
During the period of gestation is normal fat woman nine to 12 pounds. Win a weight beyond that can be bad for both mother and baby.
Keep doing gymnastics simply adapt the exercises to your new condition. The pregnant woman can even do weight training, since it preserves the body of large impacts. Always prefer light exercises, not to lose the tonus, and stretching to maintain balance, and avoid back problems wearing maternity underwear at Loverists.com.
Check out some tips for keeping your weight during pregnancy:
- Eat every 3 hours;
- To circumvent the morning sickness, leave dry food (flour, cookie) to the side of the bed.
- whole grains are excellent sources of B vitamins
- Consume calcium (dairy products)
- Consume foods that have iron (meat, beans) to prevent anemia;
- Include in your diet food rich in folic acid (dark green leaves), because it ensures the formation of the neural tube;
- opt for filet-o-fish, chicken or lean meat every day.In addition to the feeling of satiety, such food guarantees sufficient proteins for baby and even help give elasticity to the skin, avoiding your stretch marks;
- Drink plenty of fluids and moderate in salt intake;
- feed on vegetables let the colorful plate
- Make your meals without hassle.This facilitates your digestion and avoids you to eat more than necessary.
- Avoid dietary foods and excessive sweeteners.They contain chemical substances. Talk to your doctor about it;
- Don’t eat foods that contain a lot of fat, like cream and some types of red meat and sausages;
- Do not eat fried foods and fingers during the nine months.These foods just get fat.
- Do water aerobics.It’s great to excellent financial year to maintain your body musculature and without causing any kind of impact to the baby;
- Stretch. Helps maintain the balance of your body and avoid overloads in the column;
- Do weight training, but no impact exercises.
- Avoid the jams;
- do not consume alcoholic beverages;
- Do not take any kind of medicine for weight loss, as moderators of appetite or metabolism accelerators.Can harm you and your baby.Always consult your doctor;
- Never diet on your own.Look for a nutritionist to help her assemble a custom menu.
11 best Healthy pregnancy images on Pinterest
Healthy Pre Pregnancy Tips || During Pregnancy Tips || Pre …
Pregnancy and Teeth: 3 Dental Health Tips You Weren’t …
10 best The "Staying-Fit-While-Pregnant" List images on …
7 tips to prevent gestational hypertension during …
How To Control Weight Gain During Pregnancy. I’m …
8 stressless treatment to ease a swollen ankles during …
Stages of Fetal Development Week by Week
Tips For Pregnant Women For Normal Delivery
25+ best ideas about Pregnancy diet plans on Pinterest …
A Pregnancy Shopping List for the Third Trimester
How Smoking During Pregnancy Affects your Baby and How to …
Tips for Preventing Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
Tips To A Healthy Pregnancy
9 Weeks Pregnant
5 Tips to Lose Weight After Pregnancy with These Fitness Tips
Keep Your Hips "In Check" Pregnancy Workout. Great # …
Underrated Tips For Postpartum Weight Loss
Pregnancy Romance: 5 Tips To Keep The Spark Alive During …