The circulating blood volume in the body is increasing in the course of the pregnancy and others populate the lengthening bloodstream – in the womb.
While only about 20% of the total of blood of a pregnant woman in the arteries flowing, about 80% take the veins as the way back to the heart in right. That burdened the veins.
Particularly in the lower half of the body have the veins a large recording capacity for blood, because they are “further” due to the hormonal influence during pregnancy, as usually. As a side effect of this hormonal influence, however, there is a deterioration of elasticity — the veins to dilate, which in turn prevents the venous valves that close-to-close (see graphics).
- If the vein valve is Leaky, blood can flow back. Increased pressure of standing above the vein flap blood expands the vein, resulting in chartering the flap valve function of other respondents.
- As a result of the increasing pressure water shares of blood are pressed after all (these are thinner than other components in the blood) into the surrounding tissue. So, the water accumulation in the lower leg and ankle can occur.
- Due to the no longer existing flap valve function and the changing structure of the valves themselves resulting Eddy in the blood stream. This increases the tendency to form blood clots. You can counteract this process after consulting with the doctor with medication – or also with support stockings and a vein-friendly behavior.
In addition to the increasing amount of blood pushing down with progressive pregnancy the uterus on pelvic veins and exacerbated the burden. Especially when long standing blood can sag formally in the legs, where the pressure increases accordingly. Using the change of protein in the blood during pregnancy, the water austreibenden properties are also supported in the vessels – to the detriment of the water-retaining properties. Typical complaints that indicate the strong strain of the veins are voltage and feelings of heaviness in the legs, night-time tingling and leg cramps. Click Thereligionfaqs for more about pains.
What can help?
Unfortunately, you can’t do anything against a disposition to the connective tissue weakness. However, there are some ways to support the veins and to prevent the formation of varicose veins. At the top of this list are “plenty of exercise” and a targeted leg exercises, the muscles (especially those of the calves) as strengthens the pump which promoted back the blood to the heart:
- roll of the foot, “Muscle pump” ankle pumps the blood in the veins back
- at each step, the calf muscles exert massaging pressure on the vein walls
- in the thigh, the bar pump pumps
Cold fonts from the knee on down and alternating baths on the feet and lower legs, promote blood circulation and can help relieve symptoms. Don’t hit each other while sitting the legs, that literally presses down the flow of blood. Rather more often put your feet up and let circle the tip of the toe.
Support stockings put light pressure on your lower legs, can effectively relieve the veins as a result and in particular also preventive effect, if there is a predisposition to the connective tissue weakness.
Herbal products from the Pharmacy
There is oral or external use, so to rub. With their “vein abdichtenden” properties, they can counter the fluid retention in the legs to a limited extent. This means apply the saponins, which can be found in extracts of horse chestnut seed, as the probably most trusted agents. Saponins also support the elasticity of the vein walls. But also the extracts from the rhizome of the butcher’s broom (they were in ancient times as a miracle cure), buckwheat and Red vine leaves counteract the leakage of blood fluid. Another help for the veins is the adequate supply of vitamin E, which can improve the flow properties of blood.
vein in chicken nugget | ew! | etherealprey
Grapes for Varicose Veins: Miracle or Lie?
file005 | huge female neck veins | loverboy62
Ryan Ross from The Young Veins. | Buffalo.
13 Amazing Benefits Of Amaranth
11 Body Systems Quiz
About Hounds Magazine
Anemone hupehensis in Flora of China @ efloras.org
ryan ross tweets
10 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Eczema Fast
White Lightning: White Vein & Red Vein Kratom Blend
Cardiovascular System of the Head and Neck
Design a Flat Teacup Logotype in Adobe Illustrator
Red Marble Texture
Hisoka by alex-malveda on DeviantArt