You just know that you are pregnant and the questions and doubts began to appear. Normal, you have the old you are, is the first time that you get pregnant and is the first time they feel changes in your body and symptoms of pregnancy.
This situation may be useful to know the answers to which usually more FAQs on pregnancy and, to begin with, we offer that usually appear in the first quarter (something like a pregnancy F.A.Q.).
Until a few days ago we focus on answering some questions that began by “ when ”, speaking only of the maturation of babies, and from this entry will discuss only the changes and experiences of pregnant women.
When do you start to gain weight a pregnant?
Some women begin to gain weight quickly, almost in the same moment in which they learn that they are pregnant. Others instead take more time to start winning and Some even lose weight.
Lose weight while pregnant?
Yes, it sounds weird, but it happens in some women. The reason for this loss is often nausea and discomfort, making that women have little desire to bring to the table to eat and/or increased metabolism (body consumes more calories).
What changes will suffer my body with pregnancy?
Although outwardly few changes to appreciate in the first quarter, internally if there are many variations:
- Metabolism increases between 10-25%: full body works to one (or two) marches more and this makes more calories are consumed (and some women thin at first, as we have already mentioned).
- Pulse and heart function increases up to 40%: this happens because now, in addition to having to carry blood to your body, should it be blood to the placenta and therefore the fetus.
- Increases the breathing rate: this is an adaptation to the new situation. The accelerated metabolism is produced more carbon dioxide in the body and this must be disposed of through the lungs. In addition, as now there is more blood to mobilize necessary more oxygen and therefore breathing rate increases.
- The muscle fibers of the uterus increases thickness and length: the uterus begins to prepare for increasing in size as the baby grows.
- Breasts become sensitive and begin to increase in size: the change of the breasts is one of the first symptoms of pregnancy, whereby many women end up suspecting (or confirming) that are.
What are the most common symptoms of pregnancy?
Every woman is different and not all suffer the same symptoms. There are even women who suffer certain symptoms with a pregnancy and then in the next, have different symptoms. In any case the most common and frequent symptoms are:
- Tiredness: to accelerate the metabolism, heart rate, and breathing the body just taking a toll and the most normal thing is that women notice more fatigue than before pregnancy.
- Nausea and vomiting: might be nausea without vomiting. In any case it is one of the most common symptoms (and the typical indicating in the movies that a woman has been pregnant … you see her vomit and immediately you think “ is pregnant fixed ”).
- Constipation: hormonal changes make that the digestive system works somewhat slower. This makes that many women suffer from constipation.
- Frequent need to urinate: as the womb is distended bladder is compressed and the feeling of needing to urinate appears earlier than usual.
- Cravings and disgust towards certain foods: once more hormonal changes make mischief by modifying the body. In upcoming posts, we’ll talk about it.
- Changes in breasts: breast begins to change and the breast to mature to prepare for breastfeeding.
- Fainting or dizziness: closely related to fatigue. The body, sometimes, is located in a State which requests screams relaxation and rest.
Could you change me humor with pregnancy?
Well, yes. In the same way that many women suffer mood swings when they have menstruation women can also suffer variations once get pregnant, because hormonal changes your body affecting emotions. It is possible to see a pregnant woman irritable, wanting to cry and also cheerful and happy.
Within a few days we continue with the frequently asked questions in the first trimester of pregnancy.
First trimester doctor appointments
All you wanted to know about the trimesters of pregnancy …
Frequently Asked Questions About The First Trimester of …
17 Best images about First Trimester Tips on Pinterest …
First Trimester Must Haves and Pregnancy Update …
PREGNANCY — THE FIRST TRIMESTER at Pregnancy Facts, Stage …
Treatment Of Diabetes In Pregnancy Symptoms Of
Prenatal Yoga Poses First Trimester
2016 WHO Antenatal Care Guidelines Malaria in Pregnancy …
Gynaecologist Frequently Asked Question
Pregnancy Questions Third Trimester
7 Most Common Pregnancy Questions
All about the Pregnancy: Must Haves, Wishlist and First …
Pregnancy Week, Month, Trimester Chart
Best 25+ About pregnancy ideas on Pinterest
CBC normal values for pregnant 1st trimester
Fetal development 19 weeks after conception