Should I otherwise support me during my pregnancy?
Now, in pregnancy, it is particularly important that they balanced feed. All nutrients get so that you and your baby, you both need.
If you already know that you have eaten so far not always healthy, it is all the more important to begin in your pregnancy. Enjoy nutritious and balanced meal. Their daily meals should include all food groups as recommended by the German society for nutrition (DGE):
- Fruit and vegetables. Try to eat fruits and vegetables – five times a day whether fresh, frozen, dried or fresh fruit juice or homemade smoothie.
- Food with Kohelnhydraten (strength). This group include bread, pasta, rice and potatoes. The basis should be possible from whole grains.
- Protein rich food. These include primarily lean meat, chicken, fish, eggs and legumes such as peas, beans and lentils. Meat including sausage and eggs should be two to three times on the table. Try a week regardless of whether fresh, frozen or canned, main thing he is not raw one up twice to eat fish. Choose a fat-rich fish such as salmon, herring and mackerel once, as it contains important omega-3 fatty acids and iodine.
- Dairy products. Milk, Cheese and yoghurt belong to this group – all contain lots of protein and calcium. Eat three servings, like for example a slice of every day cheese, yogurt, and a glass of milk.
Especially iron and folic acid are important in pregnancy and have a higher need than usual maternity jeans at vintagewill. Get advice from your doctor, whether you should introduce to these substances with a nutritional supplement.
Must I eat more during pregnancy?
Your body works more efficiently in the pregnancy and makes more of the energy that he wins from the food. That’s why, in the first six months of your pregnancy, you need no extra calories. Only in the last trimester , you need more on the day then actually about 200 calories. Roughly:
- a whole wheat toast with a slice of cheese
- Two 100 g yoghurt with fresh fruit
- a 100 g-piece plum cake with shortcrust pastry (without cream)
Listen to your body, then you know how much you need to eat. Your appetite will be not always equal:
- In the first few weeks of your pregnancy may have little appetite and feel even not in the mood to eat full meals, especially if you suffer from nausea .
- In the middle of your pregnancy (in the second trimester ), your appetite will probably be like before pregnancy, maybe a little bit bigger.
- Depending on your delivery date draws closer, the bigger your appetite is probably. If you have heartburn or feelings of fullness after meals , probably frequent, smaller meals are right for you.
The most important rule of thumb remains: you eat when you’re hungry. If you then still balanced and varied food, you will steadily increase, which is a good sign that your baby develops healthy.
Are there any foods I should not eat as a pregnant woman?
In fact, there are foods that are not completely safe for your baby. These foods are not inherently dangerous, but they could be contaminated with bacteria and parasites, for example. Therefore you should avoid as entirely or constrain consumption:
- Cheese with a white mold rind, such as Brie and Camembert and blue cheese such as Stilton, gorgonzola or Roquefort. These cheeses may contain Listeria bacteria , which could harm your baby.
- Paté and raw or not cooked with meat , and raw or soft-boiled eggs. Here, too, there is a bacteria risk. When you cook meat and eggs, make sure that the dishes are cooked.
- Raw seafood such as oysters and sushi, if you were not frozen before cooking.
- Shark, swordfish and Merlin. These types of fish contain as much naturally occurring mercury, that she can be dangerous. Therefore advise pregnant women and lactating on eating fish, which can be later loaded especially with mercury, to waive the Federal Institute for risk assessment (BfR) and the Federal Environment Ministry (BMU). One is also tuna as a fresh twist and also the canned tuna in tins. Also halibut, eel, Pike, catfish and monkfish are not recommended. The consumption of tuna should you over-constrain because of mercury or completely forego.
- Liver and liver products such as liver sausages may contain larger amounts of retinol (animal vitamin A, see above).
- Give up alcohol.
- You should take not more than 200 mg of caffeine daily to himself. This corresponds to approximately a large cup of filter coffee (depending on thickness) or four cups of tea or five cans Cola. You switch to decaffeinated coffee.
How can I make healthy way?
It is best if you evenly put in weight. At the end of your pregnancy, you will probably weigh between 10 and 12.5 kg more. Towards the end they rise faster than at the beginning.
Please remember however, that your weight gain depends on many factors and varies from mother to mother. Focus just on a diet of starchy carbohydrates, legumes, fruits, vegetables, lean meats and fish, milk and dairy products and little fat or sugary foods.
How often should I eat every day?
Perhaps, even if you’re just not hungry, your baby is hungry. Therefore, you should eat regularly. Try it with three full meals and two or three healthy snacks in between. And if regular meals by morning or constant nausea, loss of appetite, heartburn , or indigestion are difficult, try instead, to eat many snacks. Five or six times a day to digest a little something, may be easier on your body than three large meals.
May I sin sometimes?
You must not give up your favorite dish, because you are now pregnant. Still not just the main part of your diet should be low in fat and sugary and very salty foods and snacks.
You can also time snacking, but try it with a banana before you plaster a packet of crisps, and rather eat a fruit sorbet instead of a cream ice. However you must feel not guilty, if you eat a piece of cake – enjoy every bite!
Here you will find our nutrition guide through the pregnancythat term for term helps you quite simply healthy to eat.
Can I hold diet during pregnancy?
A diet during pregnancy can damage both you and your child. Some diet species attacked the nutrient deposits in the body and you lose iron, folic acid and other essential vitamins and minerals. Keep in mind, that your weight gain is one of the best signals for your baby to be well developed and enjoy a healthy pregnancy!
If you are overweight, you can convert your diet. Omit foods that contain a lot of fat or sugar, and play sports. Before but changing your diet or your sports quota increase, you should talk to your GP.
155 best Ballroom Dance Dresses At Classic Ballroom …
Dancesport Academy of New England
Full Moon Doula
More than half of couples DON’T have sex on their wedding …
Allison Holker reveals she’s pregnant on Dancing With The …
A Conversation with Ryan & Ashleigh Di Lello: Part One …
Pregnant Kristina Rihanoff displays her growing baby bump …
PREGNANT WOMAN BALLROOM DANCING (SALSA)
Luke Cage star Mike Colter cradles bump of wife Iva at …
Dance Sport: Latin American Program [INFOGRAPHIC …
Camilla Dallerup needed hypnosis to get over Brendan Cole …
Pregnant Asher Keddie says she wouldn’t like to take part …
Stock Images, Royalty-Free Images & Vectors
Movement Romance Romantic Stock Photos & Movement Romance …
Dress Etiquette for the Mother of the Groom