While everything was fine before your pregnancy, since you are pregnant, you are suffering from an intestinal laziness. Here are some tips to boost your transit and find the way back to the toilet…
Why encourage pregnancy constipation?
Your transit idling since you got pregnant? You expect maybe not but you’re not alone! Near a future MOM in two is concerned. Four main reasons to this so-called “functional” constipation :
- Progesterone,secreted during pregnancy, has the property to slow down the transition.
- Abdominal compression exerted by your baby can interfere with the operation of the transit and cause constipation.
- Lack of exerciseand movements, especially at the end of pregnancy, contributes to intestinal laziness.
- Certainsupplementations, iron, for example, can slow down your transit.
How to improve its transit?
- Uno better power : eat more fruit and vegetables (raw vegetables, green vegetables, salad…). You can enjoy not only their fiber, but also of their richness in vitamins and minerals. Your Savior for sure: prune! Known for its laxative virtues, it contains 4-5 times more fiber than a fresh fruit. On the other hand, run the banana which has the opposite virtues. Think also to cereals and wholemeal bread, rich in fiber.
- Hydration:good hydration helps your stools to inflate and therefore limits the risk of intestinal laziness. By drinking six to eight glasses of water a day, 1.5 litres, you can help your transit to regulate. Opt for a water rich in minerals like Hepar, but flee the sparkling waters that may contribute to bloating. If you have trouble drinking so much water in the day, start with a large glass in the morning, then alternate with tea, herbal tea, broth…
- Of the year:it is not of a jog each morning, simply to walk at least 30 minutes daily to release your intestinal wall which will be so “massaged”. If your state allows it, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Patience and common sense:of slight constipation sometimes just take his time in the bathroom. If you can’t wait, take a book if needed. Another common sense tip: go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the urge, don’t hold on the pretext that it is not the right time.
And if it gets stuck again?
Make an appointment with your doctor. The prescription of laxatives during pregnancy is possible, but all are not recommended. Do not self-medicate. If necessary, your doctor will refer you to a gastroenterologist for further tests.
Natural Solutions for Constipation During Pregnancy …
How To Relieve Constipation During Pregnancy
15 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Constipation During …
The 25+ best Pregnancy constipation ideas on Pinterest …
Your pregnancy hormones may be growing a healthy baby but …
Constipation During Pregnancy
Dr Oz: Constantly Constipated? Causes & How To Find Relief
Mom Tips! Baby Constipation Solutions
Constipation During Pregnancy Natural Remedy
Constipation During Pregnancy: Natural Remedies And …
Natural Solutions for Constipation During Pregnancy
Amazon.com: Healthy Mama Move It Along, 60 Tablets: Health …
25+ best ideas about Pregnancy Constipation on Pinterest …
How Constipation Impacts Pregnancy? Causes and Treatments
How To Relieve Constipation When Pregnant
Home Remedies During Pregnancy
KIDS FUN: Oktober 2012
Constipation During Pregnancy, Treatment and Remedies