Bleeding from the vagina is a frequent condition during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. By simultaneous pain must be in these cases mainly suspected miscarriage. In rarer cases can it be ectopic. Both conditions must be evaluated by a doctor. Bleeding in the latter half of pregnancy without pain can be caused by placenta under discussion. If the bleeding is accompanied by pain, it can be about a solution of the placenta. If the bleeding is accompanied by contractions, it will usually be a sign of bleeding. Signs of bleeding is a small and completely normal bleeding, and one of the first signs of incipient birth.
What is bleeding in pregnancy?
Bleeding in pregnancy are divided into early bleeding (up to the end of week 12) and late bleeding (from the start of week 13 and the rest of the pregnancy). Bleeding during pregnancy can have many different causes, all of which can trigger a variety of symptoms:
- Implantation bleeding is due to the fact that the fertilized egg gets stuck in the uterine wall. This bleeding comes before or at the same time as the time of the expected menstruation
- Miscarriages are divided into early (before the end of week 12) and late (after week 12). The early is seen most frequently. By threatening abortion there is bleeding from the vagina and often pain in the lower abdomen. A stub abortion gives in the vast majority of cases, ample fresh red bleeding. In the blood there can be seen the remains of the pregnancy tissue in the form of lumps and film remnants. If abortion is completely over, will foster, moderkagevæv and membranes to be away from the uterine cavity. The bleeding is minimal, and the uterus is beginning to pull together
- By ectopic pregnancy puts the fertilized egg itself lay outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes. The typical signs of this condition are stomach pain, lack of menstruation and scanty bleeding from the vagina. The pain usually sits in the page, where pregnancy has stuck. Before the fallopian tube ruptures, the pain is often weak and trips show and due to the fact that the pregnancy grows. If the fallopian tube when to burst will be the pain suddenly stronger and constant as a result of bleeding inside the abdomen
- Unbridled growth of the plant to the placenta (“mola”) can also cause bleeding. This mode is in the vast majority of cases, benign, but can in very rare cases be malignant. In some cases, only plants to the placenta, but no fetal
Local causes such as cervical cancer, cervical polyps, cervical inflammation, and inflammation of the vagina can cause bleeding during pregnancy
- The placenta is in front of the uterine mouth down toward the vagina may be responsible for bleeding in the latter half of pregnancy. This mode typically not pain. Under discussion placenta prevents the baby’s head can sit stuck in the basin at the end of pregnancy, and therefore the baby’s head will be high and moving
- For early solution of the placenta in the latter half of pregnancy gives sudden bleeding from the vagina. The uterus will pull together, and it will be hard and excited when one feels on the, especially over the area where the solution has taken place. The pain will usually be severe and very frequent
- Signs of bleeding is a little perfectly normal bleeding, just before the birth goes in time. Signs of bleeding is due to the fact that the cervix bleed a bit, when it begins to open up
How frequent is bleeding in pregnancy?
Based on Bestaah.com, 20-30% of women who give birth to date, has had bleeding in early pregnancy.
When the fertilized egg gets stuck in the uterus, going 10-15% soft. Bleeding in the last trimester (from the start of week 29) occurs in 4% of all pregnancies. Approximately 0.5% of all pregnancies complicated by placenta under discussion, while approximately 2% is complicated by placenta praevia solution.
What causes bleeding in pregnancy?
This will depend on the background and the time of bleeding, as described opposite.
What are the symptoms of bleeding in pregnancy?
Bleeding from the vagina and possibly pain in the lower abdomen.
What symptoms you should pay particular attention to?
If the amount exceeds a bleeding menstrual bleeding, and if you have the accompanying pain, you should contact a doctor. If you are in the second half of pregnancy, and not bleed marks the fetus, you must also contact your physician, midwife or birth place
How made the diagnosis?
In order to make the right diagnosis, the doctor will ask you how far along you are in the pregnancy, if you have pain and about when, and where heavy bleeding is. If you are bleeding in the last third of pregnancy, you must direct to the survey on your food Department. At the hospital will be carried out ultrasound examination to assess fetal condition as well as registration of contractions and the baby’s heart sound. After following a gynaecological examination will be carried out in order to see where the bleeding comes from.
What treatment is there?
When bleeding is the purpose of any investigation thereof.
Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: 10 Top Causes, Symptoms …
Spotting During Pregnancy – Is It Normal?
Pregnancy concerns: Implantation bleeding
Pictures Early Pregnancy
What would you do? Bleeding 3-4 weeks pregnant [graphic …
Light Pink Spotting When I Wipe 8 Weeks Pregnant …
Hemorrhage Marianne F. Moore.
2892 best Pregnancy Care images on Pinterest
Bleeding in early & late pregnancy
Signs of Pregnancy.
Bleeding in Pregnancy
Stenosis: Are Spotting And Cramping Normal In Early Pregnancy
How to get rid of Spotting during early Pregnancy …
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
‘A stream of blood made its way down my thigh’: How I Met …
An approach to a patient with Thrombocytopenia
PPT – OBSTETRICAL HEMORRHAGE PowerPoint Presentation
What Is a Hematoma? Subdural, Epidural, Treatment & Types
Constrictive pericarditis. Causes, symptoms, treatment …