Take once and for all your questions and learn what is safe for the mother and the baby, experts say
Pregnancy is a magic stage in the life of the woman. But, because it is a period that inspires care usually generate many questions – the most simple, such as “pregnant can paint their hair?”; even the most complex, like “check of pregnancy the pregnant woman can fly?”.
It is worth noting, however, that although the period requires care, it is possible that the expectant mother keep a routine without many restrictions. Below, for example, you can see a list of eight things a pregnant woman can do. Check out maternity fashion:
Most women can’t live without waxing, isn’t it? And the good news is that pregnant women can, Yes, keep shaving during pregnancy – that is, the traditional way, with wax, since your composition does not bring any risk to the baby.
But, it is worth noting, it is normal to feel a greater discomfort to the woman waxing, especially in the groin area. “The chance of binding the hair is much larger (since the skin is thicker), and the pain is also much bigger at this stage, due to increased sensitivity,” explains Alessandra Bakayoko, gynecologist of the Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
Already laser hair removal should be avoided at this stage. So, the best thing is to continue using the method with wax-which should be warm, not hot.
Is a mistake to think that a pregnant woman must stay the entire time “resting”, avoiding move. Of course, the home is necessary in cases of pregnancy or, if these are medical guidelines (since every pregnant woman has its particularities).
However, in General, in a pregnancy that is going well, the woman can and should work out as highlights the gynaecologist Alessandra Bakayoko. “We must avoid excessive cardiovascular overload and only exercises in risk of trauma or articular impact”, explains.
Therefore, although the physical activities are super-recomendadas during pregnancy, it is very important that women talk to your doctor about the type of exercise you want to/must practice.
- Have Sex
Many people believe that the woman is not pregnant can/should have sex. Alessandra Bakayoko explains, however, that if the pregnancy is of low risk, sex is normal. “Just maybe be a little more sensitive,” he says.
Keila Oliveira, a psychologist, sexologist and sex therapist, adds that sex during pregnancy leaves the couple closer, it’s good for health and it is so recommended.
According to a sex therapist, Keila, some women to report feeling more disposition and pleasure during pregnancy.
- Sleep On Your Stomach
Alessandra Bakayoko points out that the pregnant woman can sleep on his belly since the belly or the column not to be disturbed.
This is because there are no contraindications to sleep on your stomach. If the expectant mother feel comfortable. The only problem is that, from the fourth month of pregnancy, abdominal volume increases and the tendency is that the position becomes somewhat uncomfortable.
From there, the ideal is that women adopt the position left side, with the left leg stretched and folded right to sleep.
To increase comfort, a tip is to use a small pillow between your legs and a big belly to support. That way, she takes the weight of the stomach, improves blood circulation, keep your spine aligned and prevents muscle cramps.
- Walk Into The Sea And Swimming Pool
The beach is released to the pregnant woman. The sea bath helps to relax and promotes feeling of well-being. Alessandra Bakayoko highlights, however, that they just need to be careful with the balance and with strong waves. Should avoid the impact of the water on the belly and prefer quiet places.
“It is also necessary to protect yourself from the Sun account,” recalls the doctor.
Another recommendation for pregnant women who go to the beach and/or pool is not to stay with wet clothes for a long time, to prevent candidiasis, a common problem in pregnancy.
There are no contraindications in relation to swimming pools. But we also need to protect yourself against the Sun in this case. “But the water is great exercise, because it relieves the weight of the belly on the column” adds the gynaecologist Alessandra.
- Air Travel
Alessandra Bakayoko explains that the pregnant woman can travel by plane, since it has a low-risk pregnancy. “If they are long trips, are required: the use of braces, plenty of moisture and lift every 1 hour approximately, to improve circulation,” says.
“In cases of slightly higher risk, many times we end up using some type of blood thinner,” he adds.
Also according to the gynecologist, airlines require, between the 20th and 36th weeks, a letter from a physician authorizing the trip. Before 20 weeks, nothing is necessary. “After 36 weeks, the plane ride is only possible if the doctor is along with pregnant women,” says Alessandra Bakayoko.
- Spend On Hair Dye
Although this is a common prrocupação among pregnant women, Alessandra Bakayoko explains that the pregnant woman can use ammonia-free hair dye (toner at) from the 14th week.
In General, pregnant women can, Yes, anesthesia for dental treatments. That’s because most local anesthetics used by dentists is safe for pregnant women. But, of course, it is necessary to tell the dentist about the pregnancy as soon as possible (if it still is not apparent).
The Pregnant Woman Can Work Until The End Of Pregnancy?
This is another common question. Most women if questions until time of pregnancy can continue working normally.
Alessandra Bakayoko explains that if the woman has a job that requires little physical effort, she could probably work until the last day of gestation. “The issue is the discomfort of displacement to work, and pain in the column mainly,” he says.
Thus, it is not possible to generalize. Every pregnant woman should observe their needs, difficulties and talk with your Gynecologist (AU) – that together can evaluate until time of gestation is more indicated that she continue working.
What A Pregnant Woman Can’t Do
Below you can see a list with things that pregnant women can not or should avoid doing:
- laser hair removal.The gynaecologist Alessandra Bakayoko explains that the chance of stains is much higher at this stage.The ideal is to wait six months after giving birth to continue or start the treatment of laser hair removal. During pregnancy, the right to continue using the method.
- Take alcoholic beverages in excess.Alessandra Bakayoko points out that small amounts (a toast, for example) are not prohibited.But there’s a number of doses safe. So, it is best to avoid, without neurosis. Natural fruit juices and non-alcoholic drinks are good alternatives to this phase.
- Eat raw food.It’s good to avoid eating things raw or of dubious quality.The pregnant woman must give preference to foods prepared at home, with the maximum hygiene, and/or in your places full confidence. In the case of women who enjoy plenty of Japanese cuisine, one alternative is to vary a little bit, getting to know the cuisine from other locations.
- Drinking coffee in excess.Pregnancy does not prevent the woman enjoy a good cup of coffee, but since no exaggeration.The moderate consumption of caffeine does not bring risks to the baby, but in high amounts-up to 300 mg a day – can cause complications. If you like coffee, choose a time of day to take it (for example, after lunch) and at other times opt for a natural juice, for example, or even a glass of water.
- Exaggerate the consumption of sweets and pasta.The gynaecologist Alessandra Bakayoko points out that it’s time to pick the food, without exaggerating the quantity and, Yes, take advantage of quality.Can’t miss legumes, cereals, vegetables, fruits, among other food groups in the diet of the pregnant woman.And that’s why a very important tip is also count with a nutritionist at this stage.
- Visit a friend sick.If the problem is contagious or the person is admitted, it is not recommended that pregnant women make the visit.The best thing is to call or send an email to friend well-wishers and explaining the situation.
Finally, the gynaecologist Alessandra Bakayoko points out that the pregnant woman should not miss your prenatal care and take all your doubts with your doctor or physician assistant. “Depending on the case, practically everything is permitted, provided that in moderation,” she concludes.
These are just a few examples of what a pregnant woman may or may not do. It is noteworthy that each pregnancy has its particularities and, therefore, it is essential to always be in contact with your doctor for any kind of doubt.
Pregnant Woman Silhouette Outline
311 best Mean Girls!!!!! images on Pinterest
Infertility faux pas: What not to say to a woman who can’t …
But The Flesh Is Weak: Cronenberg’s Body Horrors
Abortion, how do you decide?
The Pagan Family: Post Modest
16 Wise Things It Usually Takes 60 Years To Learn That …
I do luv “me TECH”…BUT…!
Is Utilitarianism A Silent Killer?
Responses to Pregnancy Loss
How Can Pets Tell That You’re Pregnant
Tony’s Kansas City: Kansas City February First Friday News …
Women’s Problems Illustrated In 22 Cute Comics By …
casa de Blauser: The beginning
Blac Chyna Jealously Screams at Rob Kardashian in ‘Rob …
Glenda Mendoza: MENSTRUAL CYCLE
I hate it when people lie to me by saying that they don’t …
the lewis note: Kristin’s Story — Miscarriage at 20 weeks
This Baby Scan Picture Is Not What It Seems
An anthropologist on the moon: Anthropology Blog.: When …