Not everything that says the conventional wisdom is true, beware There is no denying that the teachings that parents pass on to their children, from generation to generation, are loaded with wisdom and popular knowledge, who have lived situations and have life experience. However, some of the popular rules related to pregnancy are wrong, they are just myths.Meet 10 of these myths about getting pregnant.
- Wash the vagina after sex does not prevent pregnancy, says Sciencedict. Once the partner ejaculates, the sperm are released directly to the cervix and circulates at a speed of 45 km/h, there is no way to stop the process through a bath.
- those who believe that sexual position can influence the sex of the baby, you’re wrong.There is no relationship between the chosen and the sex of the child.
- A recurring question among couples who wish to have a child is: we need to keep sex every day?The answer is no.The sperm stays in the horns for two days. To ensure that the sperm will be there when the woman ovulate, is indicated to do sex three times a week.
- you can be a mother even after 30 years of age.Every woman, who does not have pre-existing problems, ovulates in linear intensity until the 35 years. After that age, the production decreases, which makes the possibility of getting pregnant harder. Anyway, as long as menstruation, there are chances of pregnancy. The problem is, the older is the mother, the child may suffer from malformation.
- some believe that body temperature shows when the woman is Ovulating, but is just a myth.Body temperature varies from the State of women’s health, therefore, cannot be used as parameter to detect ovulation.
- some women believe that if they stay with the legs raised after sexual intercourse, are more likely to get pregnant.As already explained, the sperm are released to the cervix to 45 km/h, regardless of the position in which the woman is.
- Since children, women feed the dream of having a child.Today, the advanced technology with which medicine works assists in realization of this wish, but do not guarantee pregnancy because some people have chronic problems.
- Sit on pillows does not increase the chances of a woman getting pregnant.Is myth.
- Who is afraid of taking birth control pill because you think, after cessation of use, when you’re trying to conceive, will have trouble getting, can be carefree.If all the medicine was taken under a physician’s guidance, as well as the interruption has been planned and oriented, there won’t be any problem.
- the time interval between the gestation of a child and the other does not influence anything in the second pregnancy.If mom and dad don’t have any fertility related health problem during the period, the pregnancy will be successful.
Saggy belly skin after giving birth: What you can do …
Top 25 Implantation Facts For Every Woman
Anti-Hex Spell (Printable Spell Pages) – Witches Of The Craft®
Ursa Major Constellation: Myth, Facts, Stars, Location …
10 Birth Control Myths You Need to Know
The Top 5 Myths About Baby Teeth, Busted
Gender Discrimination in Your Child’s Kindergarten Class
Young People Need Help in Preventing Pregnancy and HIV …
All About Baby’s First Bath
Idaho Couple Lived in "Satan’s Lair" with Thousands of …
10 myths about exercise and diet during pregnancy
Top 10 Myths About Blow Jobs That You Need To Forget To …
10 Crazy Fertility Myths — Debunked
How to Use a Pregnancy Test: Get Correct Results!
Is there an ideal sexual position? Does an orgasm really …
Myths about HIV
Avril Introduces The Next Sexy Kenyan Singer Men Will Be …
Event: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day in Kenya #StillaMum …